Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Scary & Eerie Creature


After involving in Green Volunteer activities over the past 2 years, I find that Spider can be quite Scary, especially those big and hairy ones. Whenever I tried to take a macro shot of them using my Point & Shoot camera, I actually quite afraid that they will hop onto me.

I will probably get a better camera so that I can zoom in to photo-shoot them at a distance.

The following are my spider photo collection:








It seems like I always bump into insect mating. During one of my nature walk, I witnessed two big spiders mating on a tree trunk. Luckily they did not feel shy when I flashed my camera at them. I think they will probably find a dark hidden corner next time so that I won't be able to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog