Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Morning Walk at BBNR


Went for a morning walk at Bukit Batok Nature Reserve (BBNR) on Monday after jogged there from my house.

While walking towards the pond, I spotted a Green Bug on a leaf. Though I went for the forest trails quite a number of times during my climate change activities, I have never seen this Bug before. Hope that I will find out what's this bug soon.

I always find it hard to take a nice butterfly photo as it keeps flying around and seldom settles down. This time I managed to capture this butterfly resting on the a leaf.

Actually I spotted a very thin brown snake on that day, but it moved very fast and disappeared itself in the bushes within moments. Therefore, I was not able to take a photo of the snake. Sigh!


Luckily, there was a Skink that not afraid of me, and stayed calmly for me to take photo. Though there was nothing much to see at BBNR on that day, but it was still a good workout for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog