Monday, July 13, 2009

Semakau : Guiding (11 July 2009)


This guiding was my 3rd guiding experience in Pulau Semakau since I first learnt about this place. This time I partnered with my colleague Casey to guide a group of NUS High Students and their teacher.
Being a guide, I usually don't take photo unless it's really pretty ike the Knobby Seastars.

The Knobby Seastar is the icon of Semakau and you should not tell people you have come to Semakau if you have not seen one here.

Our Hunters caught many animals for us to see and talk about during the guided walk, but we have to end early due to a heavy rain.

While waiting at the shelter area for the rain to stop, I managed to find a White Seashell and an insect on a leaf.

 


 





Although the guiding was disturbed by the heavy rain, it's still a fruitful experience for me and looking forward for my next Semakau guiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog